Importing attendees in EVENTsight is made as easy as possible.
- Go to ‘Attendees’ section
- The text states: ‘There are no attendees yet’
- Import attendees
To import attendees: click ‘Import’> click ‘Choose a file’ to browse your computer> Pick a compatible file (XLS, XLSX or CSV files)> match the headers of your import files with the correct fields in EVENTsight:
- EVENTsight automatically reads out all the headers of your imported files
- Match the headers by selecting the right header with the button ‘Select…’ at the correct field
- Made a mistake? Click on the blue arrow to break the link
- Do this for all the categories in the left column that you want to link
- Click import
- You go back to the main screen
- EVENTsight works on your import. you can verify this by the red indicator ‘Importing…’ and the total number of subscriptions that will go up
When you assign a header to the barcode, EVENTsight will use the values of that column for the generation of the barcodes. Important is that EVENTsight won’t allow duplicate barcodes within 1 event, when you assign a column to the barcode field, EVENTsight will check for duplicates in that column. See also multiple file imports.