1. Check in / check out options
With this tool you can adjust additional options for the registration by toggling the buttons.
- Complete visitor details on arrival: with this option turned on, the registration form will popup each time someone is checked in. This is the ideal solution if you are missing data, or you want people to subscribe for a workshop on arrival.
- Allow the creation of new guests: by default during the event the creation of attendees is blocked for hostesses, but with this option turned on, hostesses can add new attendees when they arrive at your event. Of course those attendees can be easily identified in EVENTsight, so you know who registered beforehand and who didn’t.
- Block users that didn’t respond ‘yes’: activates the check on the RSVP status. Attendees who didn’t RSVP or RSVP ‘NO’ will not be able to be scanned or registered in registration mode. When you try to scan the barcode, a warning ‘invalid or unknown barcode’ will pop up. When you search for attendees whose status is ‘NO’, they will not show up in the list.
- Block attendees that didn’t pay: activates the check on the payment of the attendee. Attendees who didn’t pay yet, will not be able to be scanned or registered.
- Multi scan per ticket: allows you to scan a barcode as many times as there were extra persons registered. Once the number of extra persons is achieved, an error will appear.
- Popup if multi guest: this option will show a list of all attendees with the same ticket / barcode. Each attendee can be registered manually.
- Activate exit control: track when people are leaving the venue. This option will make it possible to switch scanners between “entrance” and “exit” mode.
- Allow re-entry after exit: in some cases you want to allow your guests to exit the event and come in back at a later time. With this option turned on, you do just that: allow people to re-enter after they left. We carefully log how many times they entered and left, and give you the total time of their presence on your event.
2. Printing options
- Enable printing upon registration: this will enable the badge print when people arrive at your event
- Reprint badge on each registration: by default the badge will only be printed on first arrival, when you enable this option the badge will print each time the visitor is scanned or looked up.
- Print Document: by default EVENTsight supports the following layouts:
- PVC CR80 cards (dimensions: 85 x 54)
- EPSON Butterfly badge L (dimensions: 96 x 134)
- EPSON Butterfly badge S (dimensions: 96 x 82)
- A4 paper
- US Letter Head
- Barcode types: in the drop-down menu you can select the desired barcode type. You have the choice between:
- Code 128a
- Code 128b
- Code 128c
- Code 39
- QR code
- If you already created or imported your attendees, it is also possible to regenerate the barcodes.
If you’d like more options for the layout or the models of the badges, you can contact us.
3. SMS options
- To the attendee (to the number defined in the ‘Mobile’ basic field)
- to a third party, like an account manager or the organiser (to the number defined in the ‘Send alerts SMS to’ field)